On this page you can make the online reservation for the student. We take all measures within our power to ensure the security of your personal data and payment data. Our payment gateway is from Banco Santander, so the transactions carried out here comply with the highest security standards.
Fully secure payment process
Enrollment in the Vicente Del Bosque Campus is done by weeks.
€200 the first week of registration.
€150 for renewal of additional weeks.
15% (30€) for alumni of 2023 (Promotion valid until February 1st)
10% (€20) for siblings registration
15% (30€) Residents in the municipality of Tres Cantos
10% (20€) Tres Cantos Agreement Clubs
* Non-cumulative discounts. The discounts are applied in the first week of registration, the renewal of weeks establishes a reduced price of €150 for all participants.
from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. (arrival from 8.30 a.m.)
Possibility of extended hours until 15:00h from Monday to Friday for an additional 25€ (5€ / day).
* Students who stay until 3:00 p.m. must bring their lunch or lunch box.
RESERVATION OF PLACE or FULL PAYMENT by credit/debit card through our virtual POS.
In the case of payment in installments, the remaining amount must be paid by the first day of the campus:
Santander Bank: ES62 0049 1526 2425 1002 0274
Holder (in favor of): Gevial Hermanos SL
Concept: MADRID + NAME AND SURNAME of the student.
IMPORTANT: Send the proof of payment to the email
- Be between 6 and 15 years of age and be authorized by a parent/legal guardian.
- To have made the payment by credit / debit card through our Virtual POS.
- Be eager to have fun and learn.
All participants who register for the Vicente del Bosque Campus and for reasons other than medical reasons wish to cancel their registration, the registration fee will be refunded according to the following parameters:
- If the cancellation is requested more than 30 days before the start* of the campus. The organization will process the refund and in this case only 50 euros will be charged as administrative cancellation fee.
- 50% refund if the cancellation is requested between 30 and 15 days from the start* of the campus.
- No refund if the cancellation is requested less than 14 days before the start* of the campus.
In case of serious illness or trauma upon presentation of a certified medical certificate, the amount paid will be refunded, as long as the participant has not started the campus.
Once the campus has started, no refund will be made. In the event that the justified injury and/or illness is during the development of the campus, they may compensate the contracted days in another week during the development of the campus, in the event that it is not possible to compensate the days due to the injury and/or illness, the proportional part will be returned.
* Start date of campus: June 24, 2024