Estepona Summer Registration
On this page you can make the online reservation for the student. We take all measures within our power to ensure the security of your personal data and payment data. Our payment gateway is from Banco Santander, so the transactions carried out here comply with the highest security standards.
Fully secure payment process
Enrollment in the Vicente Del Bosque Campus is done by weeks.
€150 the first week of registration.
€100 renewal of additional weeks.
10% (€15) for siblings registration
10% (€15) Residents in the municipality.
* Non-cumulative discounts. The discounts are applied in the first week of registration, the renewal of weeks establishes a reduced price of €100 for all participants.
from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. (arrival from 8.30 a.m.)
- Santander Bank Bank Transfer:
ES62 0049 1526 2425 1002 0274
Holder (in favor of): Gevial Hermanos SL
Concept: ESTEPONA + NAME AND SURNAME of the student.
IMPORTANT: Send proof of payment to the email info@vicentedel Bosqueacademy.com
- With a credit/debit card through our virtual POS.
- Be between 6 and 15 years of age and be authorized by a parent/legal guardian.
- Have made the payment by transfer or credit / debit card through our Virtual POS.
- Be eager to have fun and learn.
REGISTRATION IS SOLD OUT
All participants who register at the Vicente del Bosque Campus and who for reasons other than medical want to cancel said registration, the refund of the registration fee or its entirety will be returned following the following parameters:
- If the cancellation is requested more than 30 days before the start* of the campus. The organization will process the refund and in this case only 50 euros will be charged as administrative cancellation fee.
- 50% refund if the cancellation is requested between 30 and 15 days from the start* of the campus.
- No refund if the cancellation is requested less than 14 days before the start* of the campus.
Due to serious illness or trauma, presenting the certified medical leave, 100% of the amount paid will be refunded, as long as the participant has not started the campus.
Once the campus has started, no refund will be made. In the event that the justified injury and/or illness is during the development of the campus, they may compensate the contracted days in another week during the development of the campus, in the event that it is not possible to compensate the days due to the injury and/or illness, the proportional part will be returned.
* Campus start date: July 18, 2022