- What is the objective of the Vicente del Bosque camp?
The objective of the camp is to encourage physical activity, develop companionship and values through participation in sports in an era where new technologies distract young people from activities such as sports.
- Do the beginners need to know how to play soccer?
It's not necesary to have a specific level to be able to participate in our camps, the students will be divided into groups according to age and level with the goal of learning new things, enjoying activities and making new friends.
- Will sports equipment be provided?
A complete Adidas kit will be provided to each participant on the first day made up of a T-shirt, trousers and football socks.
- Can you request a spot in the same group as another participant?
Yes, however the only factor is that the age of the participants must be the same or similar to not interfere with any sports activity.
- Is it permissible for parents to be present during training?
Yes, is allowed, from the organization of the campus we do not recommend that families witness the trainings since it usually interferes negatively in them.
- Who will be the trainers and moitors who will be with the participants?
All our trainers have a strong background in the sport, either as trainers or active players licensed by the INEF.
- What language will be used for communication between the trainers and the participants?
The main language will be spanish, though at least 50% of the staff will speak fluent english.
- Can my child participate if he have a disablity or illness?
Yes, when the disability does not impede the mobility of the participant in a significant way.
- Can a letter be sent to assist in the Visa process?
Yes. We will need the details of the student, country of origin and a motivation letter.
- How many participants will be asigned to each trainer?
Each trainer will be in charge of 12 participants.
- From what age can my child register for the camp?
The starting age to attend the camp is 6 years old, however, there is also a "chiquitines" group from the age of 4 who will participate in other types of activities.
- Do students have to bring other sports equipment such as soccer balls or rackets?
No, all sports equipment necessary will be provided by the camp for all the activities.
- What happens if my child does not know how to swim?
Simply notify the coordinator, all campuses have a pool with a lifeguard, we do not force any student to bathe and in case of no swimming an alternative activity will be sought.
- What is the extended schedule?
It's an extension of the official hours between 2 and 3 in the afternoon, during this period the students will have lunch for 50€/week.
- How do I register for the Mallorca campus?
I can do it in the registration section of this website or by calling the contact telephone number +34 680 875 713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I make the payment?
The payment of the reservation must be made by bank card at the end of the registration or by transfer to the account CAIXABANK ES15 2100 1763 0102 0013 0390 (Vicente Del Bosque Campus) Putting as Concept: NAME AND LAST NAME of the student + MALLORCA + SEDE (Calvià, Alcudia or Cala D'Or, as appropriate).
The remaining amount will be paid on the first day of campus start.